Today at Anna's school, they did "Muffins for Moms" as a special Mother's Day treat. I got to hear Anna sing and recite poems all for me :) They made gifts and cards for us too. Anna was a little nervous, which is not a surprise, but she sang every word and I'm so proud of her! She was excited to eat muffins and powdered donuts after singing. The best thing about being a mom is watching my baby girl (and Joseph too) grow up to be so beautiful, smart, and loving!!
 |
| About to start singing |
 |
| They made little boxes with their pictures inside and sang a song about how we can always carry them with us even when we're apart! So sweet! |
 |
| Bringing me the cutest gifts and cards that she made in her class |
 |
| Donuts and muffins! |
 |
| I LOVE my little girl!! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment