Happy Mother's Day to all moms!! I am so blessed to have a mom who raised me in such a loving home. I hope to provide the same love to my sweet babies that she did to us. I am also blessed to have married a man whose mom provided the same thing for him. Marc and I both have amazing examples of being good parents to our children. At times, the job is hard, but the smiles and hugs from my kids make everything in life so much better! Happy Mother's Day!
 |
| Grandmommy celebrating with all her grandbabies! |
 |
| Marc and his mom with the kids |
 |
| Granny and her grandbabies |
 |
| My with my mom and the kids |
 |
| The best mother's day present in the world! These little gifts from God! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment