Joseph wanted to paint this morning. Maybe he's been influenced by my paint class obsession hobby. So I got out the easel and the very washable Melissa and Doug paints and let him go to town. As I left for a brief moment to get my camera, I heard a scream... the kind of scream that tells me the dog did something. I ran back to see that Leinie had a paintbrush that was covered in paint in his mouth and was running through the house. Remember those highly washable paints I mentioned? Yes, they really are washable and come off of tile, wood, and skin with just a baby wipe. Thank heavens! However, wipes and a puppy bath don't get them out of fur :)
Lesson learned: lock the dog outside while painting
| Little Picasso |
| He looks a little "blue" about being locked outside... |
0 comments:
Post a Comment