Friday, September 7, 2012

Joseph's First Day of Preschool

Joseph started preschool on Wednesday and he couldn't have been more excited to go! Ever since Anna went off to Kindergarten, he's been begging to go to school. He walked straight into his classroom, put his things in his cubby, and started playing. I had to make him come back and give me a hug! Stinker :)

His teachers are super sweet and he's in a class with several of his friends from last year. With Anna loving Kindergarten and Joseph loving preschool, I get to pick up some happy kids after school! 

If you're noticing the dirt all over Joseph's shirt it's because my camera battery was dead in the morning, so I made him take more pictures after school :)

Again, after school with the camera... I promise I didn't send my kid to school dirty and without shoes!

This boy loves his dog

Cell phone picture in the morning before school

Haha nice face!

Hugging Leinie before leaving for school

Our church rented out a water park for our Fall Kickoff Event so we planned to go. Of course it was the same night as Joseph's first day of school, so he was a little tired and fell asleep on the way there. He didn't even wake up until we were in the park. When he opened his eyes and saw where he was, he smiled and didn't stop smiling until we told him we had to go home. Both kids (and both adults) had a blast!! What a great way for Joseph to start his school year!
Passed out on the way to the water park

The only picture I have of Anna... she was running all over the place

Spraying water at innocent people walking by


Sweet boy at the end of the night


0 comments: