Friday, March 30, 2012

Flashback Friday

Today is bittersweet... I enrolled Anna in Kindergarten for the fall. I know she's ready. I'm not so sure I am. The school is fantastic! The teachers are wonderful! I should have nothing to worry about. Except that I'm going to miss seeing that sweet face. She will see her friends and teachers more than me. She will get tired of me asking how her day was and what she did in school. She will grow up faster in these next 13 years than she has in her first (almost) 5 years. She has a bright future ahead of her and I am so glad God gave her to me so I can watch her through these year. What a blessing she is! 

Anyway, 4 years ago in March, this is what Anna was up to:

I hope they have hat day in Kindergarten

As cute as this is, I'm sure her teachers will be glad that she is well beyond  this stage
 
Her Kindergarten teachers are very lucky to get to see this sweet face every day!
Let's not leave out Joseph! What in the world am I going to do with just him next year?? At least Anna keeps him busy... I hope I can find the energy to keep up with him while big sister is at school! :) (These are from March 2010)






1 comments:

Ginny V said...

Sniff Sniff, Mama! Too soon!