Apparently I've been pretty busy since Halloween and totally forgot to post anything about our little Trick-or-Treaters! Anna wanted to be Alice in Wonderland this year and Joseph wanted to be a dragon. I am sad they didn't want to coordinate... maybe someday they will again.
We started the weekend before Halloween with pumpkin carving. The kids each picked out a design they wanted. Anna picked the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland and Joseph picked Donald Duck. I think they both turned out pretty good! Anna helped for a few minutes, but when she saw the goo that we had to dig out of the pumpkins, she was out. I don't blame her.
On Sunday, we had Trunk or Treat at church where the kids went trick-or-treating at various decorated cars in the church parking lot. The also got to ride ponies, ride a little train, play games, and jump in a bounce house. I think they liked the cotton candy and the large amounts of candy in the baskets the best.
On Halloween, we did the normal Trick-or-Treating... does anyone still do that? I know Fall Festivals and such are a big hit, but we didn't see many people out and we only had 2 kids come to our door once we returned from being out. As long as my kids want to go around the neighborhood, I'll let Marc take them :) haha
Happy Halloween!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment