Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer Fun

We've had a busy June. We did some blackberry picking, tubing and fishing, and even some bowling! The blackberry picking was great. There is a little orchard in Terrell, TX, just about an hour away. We went with our church friends that used to live in Terrell so they knew the perfect time to go. After picking berries, we ate the most delicious peach ice cream I've ever had! It's so good I'm considering driving back to Terrell just for more ice cream!

Then Granny and Papa invited us to the Ranch for some boating fun and horseback riding. The kids really loved tubing and I even strapped on the water skis for a bit. They both really enjoyed horseback riding. The owners taught the kids several maneuvers and even taught them how to prepare the horse for riding. 

The same weekend included Joseph's party for the end of his T-Ball season. The Pirates are awesome! They have all improved so much this year and I can't wait to see how they do in the fall!
























0 comments: