Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas at the Arboretum

Sunday after church we headed to the Arboretum with some friends. On a side note, the membership I purchased in March has more than paid for itself and I'll definitely renew it in the spring! We got free admission and there was no charge for Santa and the reindeer once we were in! There was no line and Santa talked to each of the kids and made them feel special. I'm going to take them there every year. I'm happy to drive a bit to not have to wait in line with all the other kids in Plano and end up with an overpriced package of pictures that may or may not be good. Anyway, the kids loved seeing Santa. We even saw Donner! He was the only reindeer that came to Dallas. I'm sure the rest of them were visiting kids in other parts of the country. They had over 500 nativities on display. I didn't think the kids would enjoy that part, but they actually did. They even stole our cell phones to take pictures of all the nativities :)

They played in their favorite frog fountains. Good thing it was 75 degrees that day. What a fun afternoon!
















0 comments: