The kids had a blast this year for Halloween! They had their Mickey and Minnie Halloween shirts that they wore to school and while they were at school, I made them a cake. I'm pretty sure they were literally jumping up and down in excitement when I showed them the cake and let that be their after school snack! Our church did a fall festival on the previous Sunday, so we were able to spend the whole evening trick-or-treating. Anna dressed up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Grandmommy made the Belle dress for her 5th birthday and she's wanted to wear it for Halloween ever since. She was BY FAR the prettiest princess around :)
Joseph was a monster... a nice monster! I bought the costume last year at Old Navy for $5 and he didn't have any problem agreeing to wear it for Halloween this year. Yay!! Spending only $5 on Halloween costumes for both kids in one year is AWESOME!!! (Thanks, mom, for the dress and thanks, Old Navy, for the sale)
They started at Grandmommy and Grandpa's house where they got their special treat bags. Then we went to Granny and Papa's house where they got to fill up on candy and even have them come trick-or-treating with them for a while. It was especially nice for me because I had Leinie along with me (the kids BEGGED me to bring him along) so the walk to Granny and Papa's house was the dog pulling me and me pulling the wagon with both kids in it. Ouch! Needless to say, it was nice having Papa take the reigns for Leinie for a while and then pull the wagon for a while. They ended up with TONS of candy and had a fabulous time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment