The kids enjoyed Valentine's Day this year, probably because they're getting older and can get into it more than last year. I didn't take great pictures, like on Sunday when they were dressed up in their best red for church or on the days they had their Valentine's Day parties at school and wore cute heart-covered stuff. Bad mom. :(
This is what I have. They worked on putting together their goody bags/cards for their classmates. Anna was a little annoyed with having to write her name 12 times. Just wait until Kindergarten when you have over 20 kids in your class, kiddo! Joseph just wanted to cover himself in the tattoos that came with his cards... so he did. One on each hand and one on each knee. Knee? Whatever, son. These kids make me smile. Marc and I really wanted them to open their gifts from us. The highlight for them was the candy (could have saved a lot of money if I didn't get them actual toys) and the highlight for us was the little Nerf guns! We have had a blast shooting each other with those. They got great gifts from the grandparents too. These are some highly-loved kids. Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! Love to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment