I usually post about the kids, but I wanted to see how far back I could go where I actually have a picture from January... this is the best I could find that was already on the computer an didn't need to be scanned. It's from January 2005. Marc and Eddie playing the Playstation (notice this is before wireless controllers) in the "office" which is now Anna's sweet little girl room. Lots of things have changed since this time. We had only had Eddie for a couple years and now he's living in heaven. We used to play Playstation, Nintendo, N64 ALL the time and now those systems have more dust on them than I'd like to admit. In fact, we may have sold a couple of those systems since then. That room was just for us and there was ONLY a TV, desk, and computer in it. Now it's Anna's room with way too many toys and lots of pink and purple. Other than missing my sweet puppy, I wouldn't trade these changes for anything. God has blessed us so much since 2005 (2 wonderful kids are the highlights of those blessings) and I look forward to the changes that will happen by 2015. Happy Friday!
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment