The big recital day is here... but sweet Anna has strep throat and we're at home instead. I'm sad to have missed the recital. Luckily, I took some pictures and videos last week so there's something to share with family and friends. She did so well with her ballet class and I'm sure we'll sign her up for the next class too. The little video at the end is the main dance they learned. Anna knew all the words to the song and was always the first one to sing them back to the teacher. Her teacher called on her every time to remind the class what the next phrase of the song was. I'm so proud of all she's done and can't wait to see what she'll do in the next class!
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Poor Anna... Maybe she can do a solo at the reunion for the talent show! :)
Post a Comment