We got some snow again this year! I'm so glad we did since we had so much last year. Anna first called it Christmas snow since we had a white Christmas last year, but I reminded her that Christmas was already over... so then she called it Valentine's Snow. And, since that's the next holiday and we had snow last year for Valentine's Day, I let her have her Valentine's Snow. Silly girl! Anyway, we got a few inches and it will probably only be around for a day, so we got out there and played while it was still snowing and fresh. Joseph loved to eat the snow and Anna just walked around in it. I'm happy we got snow, but I certainly won't be sad if this is the only snow we get this year... we live in Texas for a reason! Which also means it will probably snow in March again. Guess we'll have to wait and see! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is a cute pic of Anna drinking her hot chocolate!!!
Post a Comment