Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all our family and friends! We hope your Christmas was as enjoyable as ours!


Anna was a little elf this year and she helped me wrap presents. She took all the presents and put them under the tree. I was in the other room wrapping gifts while she put the finished ones under the tree, so I wasn't quite sure how she was doing... I went to look when we were done and this is what I found:
So cute and organized! I love it!

We went to church for our Christmas Eve service and had all the families over afterwards for a spaghetti feast. Marc's sister, Amy was in town and my grandparents were there too. Beth and her cute guy got to come too and we all enjoyed an evening of food and sharing stories from the past year.


On Christmas morning, the kids were so happy to see what Santa had left for them. They each got a bike and lots of books and candy. Joseph got a grill so he can cook like Daddy. Anna got several baking things for her little kitchen.



We spent Christmas Day at Marc's parents' house spending time with them and enjoying food and presents there as well. Anna and Amy coordinated nicely with their sparkles. The kids made out like bandits with all their new toys!





On Christmas night, Joseph wasn't feeling well (turned out to have an ear infection and a cold) so Anna and I went over to my parents' house to see Steve, April, and cousin Brantley. Anna just loved making Brantley laugh. She even got to see what Santa left in her stocking at Grandmommy's house and shared her new toys with Grandpa.


The day after Christmas was spent at my parents' house doing the normal Christmas things... eating and opening gifts. The kids must have really been good this year because they got so many cool new toys.





Merry Christmas to everyone!! May God bless you in the New Year!

0 comments: