It was time for Joseph to get his first hair cut. He's been so blessed that his hair came in so nicely, already looking like he had it cut, but Tuesday was the first time it got cut. He was a champ!! The pictures don't show much since his hair is so fine and light, but I know from seeing him every hour of the day that it was too shaggy for me :)
This first picture is from the weekend before his hair cut. I know it's hard to tell, but the back was getting shaggy and it was starting to come over his ears. The last picture is the day after his hair cut. He looks so grown up (to me at least... I realize that many of you will not see the difference the way I see it, but it makes me so happy that he has a little boy haircut)
0 comments:
Post a Comment