Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Days!

On Thursday, Feb. 11, we woke up to find a blanket of snow on the ground. All day Thursday, the snow didn't let up and we ended up with nearly a foot of snow in the Metroplex by Friday morning. For all my Up North family, I know this isn't a big deal, but it's exciting stuff to us Texas folk! Want to know the best part? After 2 days, the snow is gone and we can move back in the direction of Spring!

Joseph didn't mind the snow until I sat him down in it. Then he wanted nothing to do with it...

Anna had a blast once she finally figured out what she wanted to wear! (such a girly girl) She started with just her snow pants. And I mean JUST her snow pants. No shirt, no hat, no jacket... so I let her go outside like that since she was adamant about not needing a jacket. About 10 seconds later, she was back inside. Then I convinced her to put on a shirt with her snow pants, but then she still didn't want the jacket. She finally ended up in jeans with a jacket, hat, and gloves! Yay! She loved building a snowman with Marc and insisted on building several more on Saturday with the snow that remained in our front yard. Great memories and great fun!! We're looking forward to our next big snowstorm in 2025! :)

0 comments: