Sunday, February 21, 2010

10 Months!

Joseph is 10 months old now and he's really starting to do some fun new things. He started to wave and he's working his hardest on clapping... I bet he'll have it down in no time! He loves to be able to go anywhere around the house, but he'll come back to my feet every once in a while to make sure I'm still nearby. His favorite thing to play with is a basketball. He also helps me to get Anna up and out of bed in the mornings. For some reason, Joseph thinks Anna's big girl bed is just the most exciting place and he'll bounce on it as long as she'll let him. He started Gymboree this month and is absolutely loving it.

His smile melts my heart and I can't wait to see what he does this next month!






0 comments: