Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Pictures

Over Thanksgiving, we were able to reconnect with a family friend from many many years ago, Ruthanne. I think our families have known each other since I was 5 or so... Anyway, Ruthanne's blog is one I follow and I LOVE the pictures she takes to put on her blog. She was in town for Thanksgiving and offered to come take our pictures!! I jumped on the chance and boy am I glad! These are some of the pictures we got from Ruthanne. I'm biased, but I think these are the 2 most beautiful kids in the world and I love these pictures of them just being themselves! Thanks, Ruthanne!!



3 comments:

The Morphis Family said...

Love the pictures!!! She does a great job of just catching them being them - love it!!! You all look so good and HAPPY!!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Krista said...

Just love all of these! Great idea with the shirts, not that that mattered, they are cute whatever you wore!

Ruthanne said...

Y'all are so adorable!