Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Long Hair and Strong Arms

Anna decided it would be fun to dump a bucket of sand on her head yesterday. Needless to say, there was sand EVERYWHERE! I washed her hair 3 times during her bath and there was still sand. So, I decided to get out the hair dryer and blow the sand out. It worked! It also showed me how long Anna's hair really is when it doesn't get the chance to curl up after a bath. She's so pretty!!

Joseph loves his tummy time and can already lift up on his arms to get his chest off the ground. He is getting so much stronger each day. He's so much fun too. He smiles all the time and I can tell his first laugh is just around the corner. He tries so hard to talk to us too. It's absolutely precious!! He sleeps like this every night. I wonder when his neck will start hurting! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely beautiful! I think Anna looks soooooooo much like Marc. I think Brynnnley is going to have hair like Anna's! Joseph is growing so fast! It is crazy how time has flown by!

Ruthanne said...

Precious!

Yeah for curly hair ~ it's da bomb. ;D

Have you heard of Yes to Carrots shampoo? It doesn't have sodium laurel sulfate in it, so it's fabulous on curly locks. It doesn't dry them out.