Monday, July 27, 2009

I can't believe July is almost over! It's been a while since I've posted anything, so here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks showing what we've been up to. Anna got some money for her birthday so she bought a kiddie pool for our backyard. She loves to go in there fully clothed... and she takes her baby doll with her. Notice the floating baby in the first picture. We've had some fun playgroups at bounce house gyms, swimming pools, and friends' houses. I didn't have the camera with me at the bounce house place, but Anna was so brave going on this huge slide all by herself!! I caught it on video with my cell phone though! It's nice to know that being a "stay-at-home-mom" doesn't mean I have to stay home all the time :)

Anna and her baby doll "swimming" in her new pool.

Anna feeding Joseph with her play spoon... I just like that he looks like Rudolph!

Joseph is getting so big!!


Anna put on her jacket all by herself which may explain why the hood is covering her hiney and not her head :)


At the swimming pool just outside of our neighborhood

0 comments: