There is a bin that I've been putting things into as Anna outgrows them store in our attic. Now that Anna is a big 1 year old, we've gotten rid of bottles and moved to only sippy cups (much easier for mommy to wash). The bin was still in the kitchen since I had just put away all the baby bottles.
I decided to bake some brownies while Anna participated in her normal kitchen activity... playing with the pots and pans. It got quiet for a few moments and before I knew it, I had a little helper! She climbed up on the bin to see what I was working on. She then found the utensil drawer and pulled out a whisk and a few measuring cups. She just giggled as she played with her whisk and helped me make some yummy brownies. Too cute! After playing copy-cat with me, she decided to copy what the dogs were doing. The dogs started howling outside the dining room windows at something going by (probably just a leaf) so she had to go see what the fuss was all about. She got to the windows and started "howling" just like the dogs. It was precious!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Baking with Mommy
Posted by Marc and Julie at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment