Today was a big day!! I got to go to the zoo with Mommy and Daddy! It was so much fun and I got to see so many animals! I even got to ride the DART Rail for the first time (and I behaved myself the whole way there). When we got there, we saw the monkeys first. Then we hopped over to the kangaroos and tiptoed past the mountain goats and rhinos. The tigers were really cool, but they tried to hide from us. My favorites were the girraffe and the elephants! They sure are big! We finished the day by seeing the penguins and the gorillas (Daddy's favorite). I left the zoo with brand new t-shirt! I hope I can go back to the zoo soon! I love all the animals!!
Definitely ready for a day in the sun!
There are a couple stinky camels behind us. They didn't smell as bad as the hogs though!
I'm getting a little hungry...
The giraffe was my favorite!! He's tall like me!!
Daddy likes the gorilla...
Mommy and me at the end of a really fun day!
1 comments:
Super cute! Yay for a first zoo trip!
Post a Comment