This was the 2nd day of the week that we got snow... and it's already March! Usually March in north Texas means 60-70 degree weather on a regular basis. We even had a near-70 degree day in between 2 snowy days! The first picture is my car after school on Thursday. I was sad when I got home and there wasn't nearly this much snow on our ground. You see, we had gotten snow 2 days before, but we didn't get a chance to take a good picture of Anna playing in it. There ended up being just enough snow to snap a couple pictures of her on Friday morning. She didn't seem to care about it though... I think she was a little more concerned about how cold it was. I'm still glad I got a picture of her in her teddy bear coat since she probably won't get to wear it again!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Let it Snow!
Posted by Marc and Julie at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment