It is so hard to believe that 5 years have gone by since our son was born. I've never met another little boy who loves people so much. Joseph is so caring and kind to everyone he meets. His smile will brighten your day. His bear hugs will warm your heart.
Joseph, we love you more than you'll ever know and we thank God for you every day! You are awesome!!
On a side note, Joseph dragged his orange chair out to the living room this morning and announced, "my birthday chair is ready!" The goofy guy even had it facing the fireplace so he could see his presents instead of facing everyone else so we could see him. I had to turn it back around multiple times. That is what prompted the following pictures with his orange chair (except for his birth, obviously... and his 2nd birthday where I guess we just didn't use the chair).
 |
| This was actually 2 days after his birth, but I had to go with the orange background :) |
 |
| 1st Birthday (and the year he got his chair) |
 |
| 2nd Birthday (and the orange tent matches the theme) |
 |
| 3rd Birthday |
 |
| 4th Birthday |
 |
| 5th Birthday |
0 comments:
Post a Comment