Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

The kids had a fun Valentine's Day. Since it's Thursday, Joseph didn't have school and we got to go to Anna's Valentine's Day party at her school. She was so excited to have us there!! They played games, ate snacks, and passed out Valentine's to their friends. Anna gave Dora Valentine's to her friends and Joseph will give Spiderman Valentines to his friends tomorrow. 

After the party at Anna's school, we played on the playground for a while and then went home so the kids could open their gifts from us. Anna got a bow and arrow from Brave and Joseph got a Spiderman crossbow. They were both really excited... and I was excited to keep fetching arrows (nerf darts) that would go behind and under furniture. haha 

I LOVE my little family and I enjoyed spending the day with them!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Waiting for me to bring them their presents

Excited about her bow and arrow



They got chocolate too... Joseph may have been more excited about the chocolate than the gift

Cool crossbow






Valentine's Party at  school

She even shared her snacks with Joseph


Playing a game


0 comments: