Monday, August 27, 2012

Kindergarten Cutie!


Dear Anna,
You're probably coloring pictures and making new friends right now on your first day of Kindergarten! I am missing you so much, but I know you're doing great. You will learn many new things this year and I can't wait to hear about all of them.

I pray that you'll make friends that love you for who you are. I pray that you'll discover all of your talents that will allow you to be whatever you want to be. I pray that you'll always keep your eagerness to learn. I pray that you'll have fun and always be yourself. 

Your Daddy and I love you with all our hearts and we are so proud of you! We believe in you and know that you'll succeed at everything you try! "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Love,
Mommy




Didn't capture the best look on her face, but here was the walk into school!

Anna's locker

1 comments:

Becky Cowen said...

it is so hard to believe that they are starting kindergarten this year! eek! see you this weekend :)