After 2 1/2 years, we finally decided to get Anna's hair cut. I've been hanging on for so long because of her precious curls. I was afraid she'd lose them if we cut them... fortunately, it looks like they'll stay for a while now that we got it cut! The first picture is Anna at Marc's office yesterday so you can see how long it was on her back. She did such a good job getting it cut. There is a little kids salon right by our house that we went to. We figured if they had T.V.s and toys to look at, she wouldn't think about what was being done to her hair. She ended up having to sit in my lap, but was really excited once she saw herself in the mirror. Marc and I are very happy with her new cut. Anna grinned from ear to ear when she saw it herself! Our little girl is growing up!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Anna's First Haircut
Posted by Marc and Julie at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment