Here's a preview of Joseph's Halloween costume... he's a joey :) I found this costume online and HAD to get it for him. He doesn't seem to mind wearing it either. We'll be going to a Trunk or Treat tonight, another one on Saturday, and trick-or-treating Saturday night. In addition to that, he gets to wear his costume to Mother's Day Out for a pumpkin patch!! So, at least we're getting good use out of the costume. Anna is going to be a Koala, but right now I think it's going to take a lot of convincing (and maybe some bribery) to get her to wear it... wish us luck.
Oh, by the way, Joseph is pulling up now. The last picture is how I found him this morning :)
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Little Joey
Posted by Marc and Julie at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOVE that smile!
Post a Comment