Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Joseph is 4 months old!!

It's hard to believe 4 months have already gone by since Joseph was born. He's getting so big and so much more interactive these days. He tried out his Bumbo chair and exersaucer for the first time this month. He was a little unsure of both at first, but he's starting to like them more and more each time. Anna enjoys when he's in them too because she's the experienced one who can show him how things work. Joseph has his 4 month doctor's appointment next week so I have to wait until then to see how big he's really gotten. He hasn't missed a meal, I can tell you that much. The boy is definitely growing and healthy! And still a cutie pie!! Trying out his Bumbo (with Anna's help)

He'll still smile for me... Anna would rather watch Sesame Street than be bothered to smile for a picture. :)

First time playing in his exersaucer. He jumps so much I'm sure he'll spend a LOT more time in it!


This is from this morning when I went to his room to get him up for the day. Precious little yawn!


How could anyone not love that smile??!!

1 comments:

Ginny V said...

That is ONE sweet smile!!!!