Anna and I braved the traffic and the record-sized crowd (over 23,000 people) at the Ft. Worth Zoo with some friends from church. This was the first time we'd been to this zoo and it certainly won't be the last, however, it IS the last time I will go on half-price Wednesday and it IS the last time I will go during spring break! It's a fabulous zoo with a lot to see. Next time we'll go when the rest of the state of Texas is in school! :)
Anna had a great time, especially with her friend Brady. He didn't leave her side the whole day! They enjoyed riding a train together and looking at all the different animals. Even when Anna fell asleep in her stroller, Brady walked right by her side! Too cute!
Walking around to see the animals
Sweet girl! It was a long, fun day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment