That's right! Baby #2 is on the way! Anna doesn't really know what's going on, but it's so comforting to see her play with her baby dolls. She feeds them, burps them, and even covers them with a blanket and pats them to sleep! She's doing that very thing to her baby doll in the picture above. What a cutie! She'll be such a great big sister.
Here is the first real snapshot of the newest Spitzenberger. The baby is due May 8. This sonogram was done at almost 14 weeks and in just over a month, we should be able to find out if Anna will have a baby brother or baby sister. Either way, we are thrilled to be adding to our family!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Guess What??
Posted by Marc and Julie at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Anna will love having a sibling, I know Parker is enjoying it now.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay! Anna will love being a big sister!
Post a Comment