A normal Saturday starts with Marc getting the newspaper and reading it while he drinks his coffee. Now that Anna is walking, and wants to go outside ALL THE TIME to practice her walking, she helped Daddy bring in the paper.
After a little bit of playing, it was time for me to start cleaning the house a little bit (I can only do so much at a time with the little one running around). I began dusting and Anna kept trying to steal the rag from me, so I gave her a rag of her own to play with. Much to my surprise, she started dusting the kitchen chairs for me!! I wonder how long I can get her to do that before she realizes it's a chore and it's really not fun at all! Check out this video of her cleaning the chairs! Too cute!
I guess all the cleaning took it all out of her. She found a nice piece of carpet and decided to lay down for a little snooze...
Just kidding!! I think she's figured out how fun it is to play opossum! :)
Over Labor Day weekend, we got to visit with Uncle Steve and Aunt April. They had fun watching Anna run all over the house and get into everything. I'll post some stuff later from that weekend (I need to get some of the better pictures from my dad first). Anyway, while they were here, Steve taught her a new trick that she now enjoys doing every now and then... he showed her how fun it is to have food all over her hands and then rub it all into her hair! Lovely, huh? Whatever she ate on Saturday added so much grease to hair that I could make it stand up on its own. Despite the mess, it sure can be cute. Thanks, Uncle Buda! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment