Monday, April 14, 2008

The Newest Trick

Anna LOVES taking baths and can't wait to get in once we've started the water. She even throws the saddest little fits when we take her out. So, the other night, after her bath and fit, she decided to crawl back to her bathtub. I was trying to get things picked up in her room... such as throwing away the old diaper, putting the after-bath accessories away, etc. Not even 30 seconds after she crawled out of the room, I went to check on her and saw her STANDING!!! This was the first time she pulled herself up to standing and I was fortunate enough to have the camera close by!! She's even proud of her new accomplishement. I guess it's just a matter of time now that our lives really change and she's running from us! We'll cherish every moment for sure!



She's doing so well walking behind her push toys!

Just a cute picture... not related to the story at all!

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Wow! She's getting so big and growing so fast!